Choosing the right tool or equipment for the job can leads to a safer work environment and can also
allow you to perform work in the most efficient manner possible so that you can meet your project
milestone and stay in budget. As a full service company, we can not only fulfill your light and heavy-duty
equipment rental needs, but can also provide you with trained personnel to operate it.
In addition, JHC can supply you with a variety of container options.
Call for pricing
Answers to these basic questions about your project will help us get started:
- What is the maximum height that you need to reach?
- What is the lowest height you need to go under?
- What type and how much material do you need to move?
- Do you need to place material into a container?
- What fuel source do you have available for the equipment (electric, gas/diesel, air, etc.)
- Do you need any accessories, such as tool trailers, bucket extensions, drum lifts, pipe racks, etc.
- Is the area safe to access with 2- or 4-wheel drive equipment or heavy equipment equipped with tracks?
Aerial Work Platforms
- Scissor Lift
- Boom Lift
- Material Handler
Earth Moving Equipment
- Mini Excavator
- Skid Steers
- Bull Dozer
- Front End Loader
- Roll Offs
- Mixing Tanks
- Conex Boxes
- Light Plants
- Portable Generators
- Air Compressors